Where is the auction?
- At the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, located at the corner of Winslow Way East and Highway 305. The Museum’s address is 550 Winslow Way East, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110.
When can I get in?
- On Friday, the bidding starts at 6:30pm, and doors open at 6pm. Registration has moved across the plaza to a new location in the Eagle Harbor Market building, immediately next to the BIMA Bistro (formerly Bainbridge Bakers).
- On Saturday, ticketholders can register starting at 5pm as the doors open at 5:30pm. Skip the lines and parking hassle by becoming an Art Angel. Angels get early access to the Silent Auction, a reserved parking space inside the Museum building, and pre-registration.
Where do I park?
- The Museum has on-site parking, but it is limited, especially inside the building. If the lot is full, an attendant will direct you to one of the other near-by surface lots. If you drive, carpooling is encouraged.
- Saturday only: Skip the lines and parking hassle by becoming an Art Angel. Angels get early access to the Silent Auction, a reserved parking space inside the Museum building, and pre-registration.
How do I purchase a table?
- Saturday Only: Click here or call 206-451-4013
How can I purchase a ticket to the auction?
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! See you at the 2018 BIMABash!
This event is sod out.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Get your tickets early. Our auction always sells out!
If I am unable to attend, can I make a tax-deductible ‘regrets’ gift?
- Yes, and we so deeply appreciate it! Click here or call 206-451-4013.
How should I dress?
- Friday: A full-on party—creative, expressive, fun and festive attire is strongly encouraged.
- Saturday: More elegant evening with a sit-down dinner
Can I volunteer for the auction?
- Yes! See our volunteer page above for details.
Can I still donate artwork to the auction?
- Yes, donated items are being accepted for 2017. Contact Ellen Bush about artwork donations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I still sponsor the auction?
- Yes. Please direct all sponsorship inquiries to Karen Molinari at email@example.com
What does BIMA do?
- BIMA opened just 4 years ago and quickly established itself as a bright, new addition to the cultural landscape of Washington State and beyond. BIMA has become the cultural living room for Bainbridge Island, a regional resource for quality arts and lifelong learning, and a welcoming landmark to visitors new and returning. Its mission – to engage a diverse population in the art and craft of our region and our time – has been brought to life as a new and vibrant showcase for some of the best contemporary artists and craftsmen of the greater Puget Sound. Go to biartmuseum.org for more information!
Why is the auction important?
- The auction is BIMA’s largest, single fundraising event, accounting for a quarter of our annual income. All proceeds benefit the mission of BIMA, and bring an exceptional year-round program of exhibitions, classes, tours, films, workshops, lectures and events, presenting educational and cultural programs for people of all ages, backgrounds, interests, economic means and abilities.
My question is still not answered.
- Please contact us at 206-451-4002.